VX90 is a 3-way vertically arrayable loudspeaker with four new Funktion-One designed Neodymium drivers in a horizontally symmetric configuration of (2) reflex loaded, high efficiency 12″ mid bass drivers, (1) Axhead loaded wide bandwidth 8″ cone midrange driver and (1) 1″ compression driver on a proprietary isophase diffraction waveguide. Usable bandwidth is 50Hz to 20kHz. Horizontal dispersion is 90°.
- Funktion-One wide bandwidth Axhead midrange (300Hz – 5kHz) for natural and effortless vocal clarity
- Isophase diffraction waveguide (HF) for coherent high frequency summation
- Lambda rigging ensures accurate array alignment
- Choice of motorized or static fly beams
- High efficiency drivers giving dynamic headroom, high SPL and low amplifier count
- Innovative FIR filter design providing wide and consistent horizontal dispersion whilst ensuring accurate transient response
- No corrective EQ, preserving headroom and phase coherency
- Very clean output, even at maximum power
- Excellent results when used as a single enclosure
Vero VX System
The Funktion-One Vero VX system comprises VX90 full-range vertical array elements, V124 or V221 bass enclosures, amp racks, fly bars, transport dollies, ground stack hardware, cabling and Projection prediction software.